- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Accommodation Covered, Food Provided(1 meal per day)
About the Internship
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project Communicating,
- Maintaining and developing client relationships
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
The intern will learn:
- Build Guest relations
- Manage Guest list
- Produce post-event evaluation to inform future events
- Maintaining Guest database
- Marketing future events
- Manage after events
Application Deadline: flexible
Internship Start date: ASAP
Duration: 13 Weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...