- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
Carrerk is recruiting interns for Governorates Camps & Events :
- Our offline activities is a leading career program aimed at supporting youth in Egypt with a high potential for reaching their dreamed career.
- We offer an exciting opportunity for learning, acquiring professional experience, and taking the first step in an accelerated career.
- Being an active part of influential programs and initiatives.
- Interns will also receive competitive features
- The best intern will have the opportunity to be hired
The intern will learn:
- As an Intern, your role may fall under supporting and assisting with: planning, events and logistics, coordination, marketing and outreach, community building, and reporting.
- The intern who shows high potential for the training will be the leader of the team.
- This internship also allows the candidate an opportunity to steer themselves towards a professional role upon completion of an internship, depending on the relevancy of interests and performance within the company.
- The internship is effective immediately.
- The focus of the internship will be supporting Camp ,Events in different Governorates of Egypt and our Mega Event - one of the biggest Career events of the year.
- You will get to learn and grow within a fast-paced, stimulating environment of event planning, coordination, outreach and execution.
Application Deadline: 15 November 2018
Internship Start date: 30 January 2018
Duration: 3 Months
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
We are A Startup that focus on helping youth to discover their passion ,work on themselves and reach their dreamed career ..
See all Careers and Jobs at Carrerk
As; More than 300,000 of students graduate each year in Egypt ,but more than 90% of that huge number don’t know their passion ,their suitable career ,or even how to reach it ,
SO WE ARE HERE ….