- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, accomodation is provided and covered
About the Internship
- UXCam, an innovative startup in digital customer experience that provides deep and actionable customer behavior insights is looking for a passionate, creative and result-oriented Inbound Marketer to join all-star team. The candidate will work directly with Marketing Manager and the Founding team to increase site traffic by creating and managing content that attracts qualified audience to owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
The intern will learn:
- Create contents on topics targeted towards Product Managers (UX, Mobile apps).
- Work with design team to create graphics materials for the content.
- Promote blog contents (Reddit, Hacker News, Quora, Stumbleupon).
- Manage the email newsletter (new feature announcement, upgrades/upsells etc).
- Keyword research (through SEMRush, Google Webmaster) and build topics for content.
- Gather insights from Analytics tools to understand funnel conversion and figure out ROI.
- Monitor and report on PPC campaign: landing pages, banner ads around the contents.
- Social media management.
- Prerequisites Backgrounds Preferred Marketing, Business administration Skills Preferred Blogging, Content Marketing, Business Intelligence
Application Deadline: 3 December
Internship Start date: 3 Dec 2018 to 15 Jan 2019
Duration: 6 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Capital Markets
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC Cairo University
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...