- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
300 to 400 USD per month, accommodation might be provided
About the Internship
- Planning the weekly activities.
- Enriching the monthly themes by using songs, books, games... e.t.c
- He/She must do activities to develop grammar, pronunciation and phonetics.
- he/she must find and prepare materials which are suitable for the subject and degree of student
- Enlighten students with Cross-Cultural Experiences and Self Development by Interactions and Conversation.
The intern will learn:
- How to deal with students from a different culture and different language.
- Develop his/her teaching skills.
- Work in a creative environment to come up with attractive teaching techniques.
Application Deadline: 01/11/2018
Internship Start date: : To be coordinated once accepted
Duration: 6 months-1 year
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is an international non-governmental not-for-profit organization that provides young people with leadership development and cross-cultural global internship and volunteer exchange experiences across the globe, with a focus to empower young people so they can make a positive impact on society.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC GUC