- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
1,000 to 1,700 EGP per month
- Males Only
About the Internship
- Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles (either pre-, post- or reactive moderation) within forums, comments, images, videos and audio, liaising with the Legal and Community team where required.
- Manage the banned user process, and track and remove previously banned users
- Maintain the Moderation Guidelines and ensure they are up to date
- Service Community Admin accounts, processing emails and complaints, escalating when necessary
- Moderate communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar social media platforms, adapting methodology where appropriate
- Produce reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues and outcomes
- Regularly feedback insights gained from community moderation into the Social Media team
- Monitor all industry and company information and news to anticipate potential issues
The intern will learn:
- Learn about the field from the inside and decide if this is the right career.
- Learning new skills and adding them to your knowledge base while gaining confidence in your abilities.
- Opportunity to practice communication and teamwork skills
- Gain industry knowledge first hand.
- Applying some of the ideas learned in school and provide a bridge between school and the professional world.
Duration: 6-12 weeks:
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Arts and Crafts Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Digital marketing company.
See all Careers and Jobs at Advertizer
Provide social media management services, social media ads, SEO, and Google Adwords campaigns.