- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
1,000 to 1,700 EGP per month
- Males Only
About the Internship
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
The intern will learn:
- Learn about the field from the inside and decide if this is the right career.
- Learning new skills and adding them to your knowledge base while gaining confidence in your abilities.
- Opportunity to practice communication and teamwork skills
- Gain industry knowledge first hand.
- Applying some of the ideas learned in school and provide a bridge between school and the professional world.
Duration: 6-12 weeks:
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Arts and Crafts Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Digital marketing company.
See all Careers and Jobs at Advertizer
Provide social media management services, social media ads, SEO, and Google Adwords campaigns.