- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
16 to 16 EUR per month, Accommodation Covered, Food Provided(1 meal per day)
About the Internship
- Contribute to the formulation of CFW’s marketing strategy
- Contribute to the launch/follow up of business development campaigns
- Participate in research and analysis of existing markets
- services to expand CFW range of action both regionally and internationally
- Sale and merchandising of CFW products
The intern will learn:
- Familiarize themselves with the world of resources mobilisation and business development for the Art and Culture sector;
- Understand the complexity of efforts to monitor the flows of funds dedicated to the Art and Culture in the MENA region;
- Explore a North African country boasting a dynamic and emerging cultural sector
Application Deadline: 1\12\2018
Internship Start date: 8 Weeks
Duration: As soon as you apply, we will send you an email concerning the selection process.
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...