- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
16 to 16 EUR per month, Accommodation Covered, Food Provided(1 meal per day)
About the Internship
- Design modules adapted to our needs
- Website maintenance and plug-in installation
- Platform check and quality review
- Optimize the technical performance of CFW website
- Develop the mobile version of the platform
The intern will learn:
- Gain exposure to complex web platforms and online database development and management;
- Familiarize themselves with the world of resources mobilisation and business development for the Art and Culture sector
- Understand the complexity of efforts to monitor the flows of funds dedicated to the Art and Culture in the MENA region
- Explore a North African country boasting a dynamic and emerging cultural sector
Application Deadline: 1\12\2018
Internship Start date: 8 Weeks
Duration:As soon as you apply, we will send you an email concerning the selection process.
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...