- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Create visual identities for products and campaigns
- Present the design to the art director
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Realize the ideas produced by the creative team
- Realization date is flexible.
The intern will learn:
- A new work culture and environment will test your skills to be solution-oriented and adaptable to overcome challenges and uncertainty.
- Exposure to a different country will open up awareness of global issues and empower you to become more of a world citizen.
- Working abroad will allow you to find your values, explore your passions, and become more self-aware.
Application Deadline: after 30 days
Internship Start date: 10 Nov
Duration: 11 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth-driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC - MANSOURA
AIESEC has 70 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107 countries and...