- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
20,000 to 21,000 INR per month, Accommodation covered , 3 meals per day
- Females Only
About the Internship
- Teaching English language to the students.
- Cultural and Promotional activities.
- Developing their communication and soft skills.
- Engaging them with linguistic activities and fun games.
- Planning and assessing their progress.
The intern will learn:
- You will be teaching English language to primary and middle section students.
- You will be working on the writing and speaking skill of students.
- You will be doing promotional activities for school and helping them in events.
- You will be managing the class and maintaining records.
- You will engage students with linguistic activities and fun games.
- You will conduct activities for improvement of soft skills of Children
Application Deadline: 30 oct
Internship Start date: flexible
Duration: 6 months
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC Cairo University
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...