- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, The intern will have to Pay 100$ to 125 $
About the Internship
- Entrepreneurship Within Turkey Project is a 2 months unpaid professional internship across Turkey's best startups.
- This project was born on the powerful potential that can significantly increase industrialization in Turkey.
- This project also supports Turkey in achieving Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure which is one of the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals(Goal#9).
The intern will learn:
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Realization date is flexible.
Application Deadline: 15 Nov 2018
Internship Start date: 1 Dec 2018
Duration: 11 Weeks
The fees (125$) includes the accommodation and the food
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
- Team Management, Leadership & Presentation skills
- The Applicant should be between 18 to 30 years old
The Applicant will pay ( Flight Ticket,Visa,Accommodation,AIESEC Contract)
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...