- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Conducting research on trends and market analysis for the focus sector.
- Planning information dissemination projects, advertising of services.
- Write the SOP for (1) Onsite merchandising, (2) Campaign Management, (3) Performance Marketing
- Preparation of reports and action plans for the company.
- Conducting phone calls and sending emails - Follow-up promptly with inquiries.
- Joining the company’s activities and communities to gain customer insights.
The intern will learn:
- A new work culture and environment will test your skills to be solution-oriented and adaptable to overcome challenges and uncertainty.
- Exposure to a different country will open up awareness of global issues and empower you to become more of a world citizen.
- Working abroad will allow you to find your values, explore your passions, and become more self-aware.
Application Deadline: After 30 days
Internship Start date: 5 Nov
Duration: 12 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Market Research Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth-driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC - MANSOURA
AIESEC has 70 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107 countries and...