- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Working in a dynamic and innovative environment at Clever Play Bahrain, you will be working as part of a program to introduce robotics and engineering to school students. You will be co-creating with the students robotics/engineering projects and programs where you will create structures or products and deliver them. You will be facilitating group-based learning while keeping it fun with kids in grades 1-8.
The intern will learn:
- Model how to program and build structurally sound robots
- creating materials for showcasing creations and projects
- encourage and empower students through the projects
- Set up and clean up materials and classroom before and after each session
- Maintain materials in good condition.
- Develop rapport with students and establish a fun learning environment
Internship Start date:15 november
Duration: 6 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC Cairo University
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...