- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
1,600 to 1,600 TRY per month
About the Internship
- Costumer relations in reception.
- Weekend work schedule: 09.00 AM - 02.00 PM.Main activities
- Costumer Relations: Creating well costumer relation understanding in hotel.
- Welcoming costumers and while understanding their perspective, establishing good costumer relations.
- Helping costumers and strengthening communication between different languages.
- Guiding costumers in the process of check-in and check-out.
- Representing Ramada Hotel on the phone to answer requests of customers.
- Consolidation and analysis of customer profile reporting based on countries and regions monthly.
The intern will learn:
- Make a Genuine Positive Global Impact.
- Develop Some Real World Perspective.
- Live the Life of a Celebrity.
- Understand World Culture.
- Embark on a Culinary Adventure.
- Build a Global Network of Contacts.
- Make Yourself More Employable.
- Improve Your Leadership Abilities Through an Exchange.
Application Deadline: 30/10/2018
Internship Start date: 1 Jun 2019
Duration: 52 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...