- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Design, development, and maintenance of software programs.
- The Software Engineering Intern works with supervision to understand the requirements of the system under development and apply basic software processes to complete tasks.
You will learn:
- To be an expert in Creating BPM solutions using IBM Business Process Manager
- Handling programming assignments effectively independently with minimal supervision
- The ability to accurately estimate the assigned work and perform according to these estimate
- Produces consistently high-quality well-documented code and reports to and communicates with the client and other team members effectively
- Level of estimation, performance, and productivity is relative to stated years of experience
- To be Proficient in using source control, bug tracking and other support systems
Internship Start date: November-December 2018
Application Deadline date: 30 November 2018
Duration: 3 months only or extend to set a contract that it's depended on evaluation after 3 months.
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
VALLEYSOFT was founded in late 2006 by Mr. Amin Gendy and Dr. Magd Donia. Aided by the founders’ contacts and extensive experience and knowledge of the business software market in the United States and the Middle East, VALLEYSOFT has a great opportunity to capture a share of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Valleysoft