- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Accommodation Covered,Transportation, Food Provided(1 meal per day)
About the Internship
- Platform check and quality review
- Daily screening/identification and summary of opportunities available for the arts and culture professionals/practitioners form the MENA region
- Writing of donors profiles
- Daily/weekly review of donors profiles/opportunities already included in CFW’s database
- Reports to the team
The intern will learn:
- Familiarize themselves with the world of resources mobilisation and business development for the Art and Culture sector
- Understand the complexity of efforts to monitor the flows of funds dedicated to the Art and Culture in the MENA region
- Explore a North African country boasting a dynamic and emerging cultural sector
Internship Start date: As soon as you apply, we will send you an email concerning the selection process.
Duration: 8 Weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...