- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, unpaid/accomodation covered
About the Internship
- The Lightbulb Project is a 6 weeks professional internship across Bahrain's top startups.
- Just as ideas are born at the moment, so do light bulbs when we switch them on.
- Your main role will be working on digital Marketing to develop, implement, track and optimize social media campaigns across all different channels.
The intern will learn:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns through SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights to optimize performance
- Brainstorm new and creative ideas for content marketing.
Internship Start date:
- Flexible from nov 2018 to feb 2019
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
- Backgrounds Business Administration, Marketing
- Skills Market Research, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing
- Average age from 18 to 30 years
The intern will pay (AIESEC CONTRACT-VISA-FLIGHT TICKET -POCKET MONEY)
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...