- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, unpaid/accommodation covered
About the Internship
- The Lightbulb Project is a 6 weeks professional internship across Bahrain's top startups.
- Just as ideas are born at the moment, so do light bulbs when we switch them on.
- Your main role will be to analyze the current state of a start-up as a small business, introduce some relevant business models that can cover the startup performance gaps and report on the results achieved.
The intern will learn:
- Develop a Business Model Canvas about the start-up to map the main gaps of performance
- Analyze the start-up in terms of strategic planning and product development
- Analyze the start-up needs in terms of company administration.
- Analysis of the results and processes for the construction of a financial and HR planning
- Provide a solution and feedbacking system idea
Internship Start date:
- Flexible from nov 2018 to Feb 2019
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Business Supplies and Equipment
- Backgrounds Business administration
- Skills Data Analysis, Business Intelligence
- AVERAGE age from 18 to 30 years
The intern will pay (AIESEC CONTACT-VISA-FLIGHT TICKET-POCKET MONEY)
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...