- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
30,000 to 30,001 EGP per month
About the Internship
- Ensure student satisfaction and customer care is maintained throughout the process on priority.
- Visit Colleges for Seminars & Presentation as and when required.
- Be active participant in organizing in house events to generate walkins
- Active involvement in engaging with students through regular calls, sms & emails
- Keep upgrading yourself on market challenges and sharing the information with the team.
The intern will learn:
- Make a Genuine Positive Global Impact.
- Develop Some Real World Perspective.
- Live the Life of a Celebrity.
- Understand World Culture.
- Embark on a Culinary Adventure.
- Build a Global Network of Contacts.
- Make Yourself More Employable.
- Improve Your Leadership Abilities Through an Exchange
Application Deadline: 25/10/2018
Internship Start date: 1/11/2018
Duration: 26 Weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...