- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
16,000 to 20,000 INR per month
About the Internship
- Teaching thegerman Language to students.
- Cultural and promotional activities.
- Developing their communication and soft skills.
- Engaging them with linguistic activities and fun games.
- Planning and assessing their progress.
The intern will learn:
- Make a Genuine Positive Global Impact.
- Develop Some Real World Perspective.
- Live the Life of a Celebrity.
- Understand World Culture.
- Embark on a Culinary Adventure.
- Build a Global Network of Contacts.
- Make Yourself More Employable.
- Improve Your Leadership Abilities Through an Exchange.
Application Deadline: 1/11/2018
Internship Start date: 6 Jan 2019
Duration: 24 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...