- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Accommodation is covered
About the Internship
The Lightbulb Project is a 6 weeks professional internship across Bahrain's top startups. Just as ideas are born at the moment, so do light bulbs when we switch them on.
- Keep Products data up-to-date
- Perform mapping/ un-mapping of products.
- Analyze existing product data and provide suggestions for improvements.
- Troubleshoot issues
- To assist the Product catalog mgmt team
- Track the key functional deliverable of the team
- Daily/weekly reports
- Assist with the development of web content delivery services
- Assist with customization within content management frameworks
- Help develop user interface features for web applications
- Assist in testing web experiences across browsers to ensure a positive user experience
- Maintain and update existing content on our websites
- Assist in developing and maintaining websites and emailing marketing campaigns.
- Create graphics and code that adhere to company's style and brand identity.
- Translate visual prototypes into launch-ready code,contribute to overall web communication strategy.
- Test and troubleshoot pages on multiple browsers and platforms.
- Complete website build-out from Photoshop to functional HTML and other duties as assigned.
Internship Start date: 15 november or 1 december
Duration: 6 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC Cairo University
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...