- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services.
- Code, teste and operate node.js based services
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
The intern will learn:
- Learn about the field from the inside and decide if this is the right career.
- Learning new skills and adding them to your knowledge base while gaining confidence in your abilities
- Opportunity to practice communication and teamwork skills
- Gain industry knowledge first hand
- Applying some of the ideas learned in school and provide a bridge between school and the professional world
Internship Start date: 1 October
Duration: 3 Months
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
HML is a digital agency that provides business strategy, design, marketing and technology services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Hyper Media Labs
We position our clients for success through social media management, social media advertising, website design & development, and content marketing.