- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- A vendor management role heavily involves working closely with vendors to make purchasing decisions and maintaining relationships with vendors for as long as the company uses them. Specific vendor management roles and responsibilities include:
- visiting vendors to inspect products,
- communicating with vendors to ask any product or price questions,
- negotiating contracts to get the desired pricing,
- analyzing multiple vendors to decide which to use for a particular product and providing leadership over purchasing agents and buyers.
- This role requires you to be a good communicator and negotiator and have interpersonal skills to effectively maintain vendor relationships. Math and decision-making skills are important for selecting vendors that best fit the company's needs.
Application Deadline: 25/9/2018
Internship Start date: 30/9/2018
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Odiggo.com is a one-stop shop for everything that you need for your vehicle, either your looking for a cool accessory or a superior car part then odiggo is your online place to be, as we are trying to help all car owners to find the best quality car parts with the lowest...
See all Careers and Jobs at Odiggo