- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
400 to 600 USD per month
About the Internship
- Designing, coding, and modifying websites from layout to function.
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Marketing team on all creative projects.
- Develops concepts to suit guidelines within budget constraints.
- Strong team management.
- Capable of handling multiple projects and related tasks at the same time.
- Programming.NET, HTML, IONICS, ASP, CSS
- Software development
- Development of e-commerce
- Knowledge of JEE, Spring, Hibernate, Object Oriented
The intern will learn:
- Technology Stacks
- The Trainee will gain an experience in a multinational corporation.
- Cross-culture experience.
- Work in a multi-tasking environment.
- Leadership skills.
- Management and presentation skills
Internship Start date: To be coordinated once accepted
Duration: 6 months - 1 year
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Education Information Technology Services Non-Profit Organizations
About this Company
AIESEC is an international non-governmental not-for-profit organization that provides young people with leadership development and cross-cultural global internship and volunteer exchange experiences across the globe, with a focus to empower young people so they can make a positive impact on society.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC GUC