- Experience Needed:
0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- British Council Ambassador Department - Business Development Unit
- A workload of 10-20 hours/ week
- Candidates are expected to work on their universities campus.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Duration: 1 Year - Renewable
- British Council Ambassador is an undergraduate student of any discipline who shares our passion for education. The British Council Ambassador program is an opportunity for students to serve as liaisons between the British Council and their universities. Consequently, Students will have the chance to explore a career interest, develop their skills, and gain varies professional experiences.
- The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
- We work with over 100 countries across the world in the fields of arts and culture, English language, education and civil society. Each year we reach over 20 million people face-to-face and more than 500 million people online, via broadcasts and publications. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body.
The vacancy is open for all Universities
0 to 1 years
The post involves frequent weekend work, frequent off-site work, occasional very early mornings and evening work, also occasional travel for training and meetings Strict adherence to exam security and administration requirements is an essential part of the job.
- Organize events, training and/or workshops on campus.
- Build relationships on campus with faculty, staff and student groups.
- Promote new products, campaigns, jobs and programs aimed at students.
- Raise the awareness about the importance of education between students and staff members.
- Help students to increase their level in English language through the British Council’s programs.
- Help the students to plan their career after graduation.
- Introduce students to opportunities that enhance their professional development, leadership, and communication skills.
About this Company
The British Council is the United Kingdom’s international organization for cultural relations and educational opportunities. Our purpose is to create international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and build trust between them worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at British Council Egypt