- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, accommodation & food are covered
About the Internship
Organization PT. Cekindo Bisnis Grup
- JULO is an Indonesian Series-A financial lending startup. Using proprietary machine learning algorithms, JULO aims to provide affordable access to capital for 160M unbanked Indonesians, offering the lowest interest rates on the market. In your role, you'll be challenged to grow by a team of professionals who'll provide mentorship. You'll develop new skills and contribute to increasing financial inclusion in Indonesia. We are flexible on your internship dates, with minimum of 10 weeks.Main activities
- Collaborate with product and development team
- Understand every product goals to define a user research requirements and process
- UX research & present it, such as intuitive UX design, user journey, pain points identification, & wireframe.
- Create innovative UX ideas which lead user to achieve product business requirements by considering needs & technical challenges.
- Translate a UX design ideas into a beautiful UI which fulfill the user interaction design needs, in line with brand design guidelines, and communicate the ideas by making a functional product prototype or other presentation methods.
- Deliver all visual components and assets to developer team for the current products update or upcoming new products
- Maintaining current product design by conduct a usability research and gather user feedback in order to seek a room for interaction design improvements.
- Establish and maintain user interface design guidelines for all products
- Continuously learn about design field best practices, interaction design, visual technology, interface design trends, and implement it into our products.
Application Deadline: 30 september
Internship Start date: 24 january 2019
Duration: 6 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...