- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
** We are looking for UI Designers, not UI Developers.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Design web pages and landing pages.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, user flows, and sitemaps.
- Design user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
Benefits of joining Imaginators team:
- You will work directly with our mentors & coaches.
- Working in a start-up that aims to scale rapidly in different markets is a great challenge.
- You will work with a young casual team with a commitment as a founder.
- You will be exposed to our network and partners; you will work directly with them.
- Free access to top events.
- You will be building a product that is competing internationally with leading market players.
- Flexible working hours (You can work from home up to 3 days per week.)
- Startup and Tech environment.
Internship Duration: 3 months.
Internship Start Date: As soon as we find the qualified Applicant.
About this Company
Imaginators is an online platform that helps people create interactive presentations and showcase their work online. Now people can build their online portfolios and create interactive presentations for their work just by dragging and dropping the content and customizing the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Imaginators