- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Our Company is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our team.
- The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website redesign projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis.
- Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
- Work with the on-site Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns.
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brand
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
The intern will learn:
- Know more about how to set a marketing strategy.
- How to align with other departments.
- Know how tech startups works.
Internship Start date:1-9-2018
About this Company
NIOTEK is a startup that joins hardware and Software and apply them in Internet of Things (IoT) to help companies make better, faster decisions about their manufacturing operations. NIOTEK’s analytics platform, purpose-built for discrete and process manufacturing, uses AI,...
See all Careers and Jobs at NIOTEK