- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Paid, Bonus & Transportation
About the Internship
- Follow Up workshops Production process (Carpentering, Painting & Etc...)
- Follow Up the Quality of the Production Process & timeline for delivery
- Travel between our different workshops to monitor the Production Process
- Must have good knowledge for different materials used in Advertising (Wood, metal, Acrylic….
- Ensure quality standards and implemented in accordance with the international quality and customer requirements and company
- Remote the installations on site to detect any non-conformities and following up the instructed corrective action and recurrence prevention
- Ensuring all Projects Documentation are properly controlled as per specifications and owner requirements.
The intern will learn:
- The interior design
- The different material
- Site engineer
Application Deadline: 31/8/2018
Internship Start date: 31/8/2018
Duration: 6 Months
About this Company
We are market driven rather than product driven and will take a proactive approach towards industry and any market changes.
See all Careers and Jobs at Beyman Communications
Our main goal is to achieve our mission through resourceful management , effective communication , competent customer service, quality...