- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
34,000 to 35,000 INR per month, 2 Meals per day
About the Internship
- Subject Teachers coordinate with other teaching staff at the same level in nurturing the whole child – cognitively, physically, morally, socially and aesthetically.
- They develop schemes of work and lesson planners in line with curriculum objectives and the syllabus.
- As most classrooms use computers as a part of the curriculum, subject teachers should record grades and communicate through computer systems.
The intern will learn:
- Dealing with a set of diverse students from various cultural and religious backgrounds.
- Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils
- The experience of working in a truly international environment.
- Working in a disciplined environment.
- Inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding
- Help pupils to develop appropriate skills to achieve development, according to age, aptitude
- Carry out administrative duties of particular class as circumstances may require
Application Deadline: 20 Aug
Internship Start date: Flexible
Duration: 52 Weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
+ Ability to pay for the flight tickets and Visa
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC Cairo University
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...