- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Accommodation is covered, 2 meals per day and computer throughout the internship
About the Internship
The intern will participate in the operation of SAPRO, consulting and deploying software product with customers as partner companies.
- Consulting and deploying software product with customers as partner companies
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions
- Suggesting information about other products and services
- Communicating with customers through many channels
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint
- Determining the cause of the problem
- Selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Travel when needed
Duration: 2 Months starts in August
working hours: 8AM to 4PM
- Object-Oriented Programming, Facilitation (REQUIRED)
- Organizational Management, Strategic Planning, Time Management (PREFERRED)
+ Ability to pay for the flight tickets and Visa
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC Cairo University
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...