- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
MatsMall is a building material marketplace
MatsMall is seeking a growth hacker with experience in getting traction for E-Commerce portals. The goal is to create and execute the digital marketing plan for the products to drive top-line revenue and support the company mission
- Driving traffic to the website, landing pages, social media, etc
- Having Growth Hacking Internet Marketing Strategy
- Prioritizing growth channels.
- Optimizing channels in order to always improve the performance of one's business.
- Put in place a system for measuring, reporting, and optimizing growth metrics.
- Run experiments, conduct data analysis and research to develop insights that reveal growth opportunities.
- Propose creative new approaches to capturing existing demand and accelerating customer acquisition
- Create and manage the publishing of relevant, original, high-quality text, images, and video content.
Internship Start date:
- Are experienced with marketing automation, email marketing or social media marketing
- Having experience with growth hackings tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes, Zapier to automate workflows
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- Technical experience in SEO, SEM, affiliate programs, Google Analytics, KISS Metrics, etc.
- Have experience in user testing and researching customer needs.
Here are examples of KPIs you’ll be asked to achieve:
- Week over week growth in traffic should be 50%
- Week over week growth in queries/leads should be 15%
- Week over week growth in the number of products should be 25%