- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- We are looking for a successful and enthusiastic event planner to produce events from conception through to completion.
- Event coordinator responsibilities include onboarding sponsors and organizing an annual memorable event that meets quality expectations.
The intern will learn:
- Event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities
- Cooperate with marketing and PR to promote and publicize event
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest
Internship Start date:
- 3 Months and possibly part-time hire.
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Entertainment Public Relations and Communications
About this Company
A mobile app that will launch in Egypt and the UK soon aiming at changing consumer behaviour.
See all Careers and Jobs at Zeal Rewards