- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
The intern will learn:
- Get some practical experience in his field
- Providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Internship Start date:
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Broadcasting and Film Media Production Music
Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
- Fluent in English is a must (First interview will be completely in English)
- Advanced level of using Excel
- Corporate Finance Reporting Skill
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills.
About this Company
Founded in 2000 by four young British and American Muslim entrepreneurs, Awakening Worldwide is a UK-based media production company with offices around the world, focusing on music production, live events, and book publishing.
See all Careers and Jobs at Awakening
Awakening has a strong social media...