- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Coordinate different department's activities
- Perform day-to-day execution of assigned projects (InnovEgypt, and Ibtiecar)
- Respond to inquiries and requests from Social media regarding “Innovation Support Programs”.
- Engage in performing a variety of events management activities like, preparing and coordinating the execution of workshops and conferences.
- Assist in a variety of office related functions, correspondence, presentation, materials, notes, printing materials, answering phones, and archiving.
Application Deadline: 14/7/2018
Internship Start date: 17/7/2018
Duration: 2 Months
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at ITIDA
Since its establishment, ITIDA’s core ideology was: “Spearheading the development of Egypt`s
ICT industry to increase its global competitiveness, which will make it a key contributor to the country economic growth”.