- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
The intern will learn:
- Get some practical experience in his field
- Learn more about the industry of E-commerce and Fashion
- Work in a startup environment so will learn a lot of things can take years in a short time.
Internship Start date:
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Internet/E-commerce
Accounting Intern Requirements:
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers especially MS Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
About this Company
زيتونة هي سوق اونلاين لكل ما تحتجه البنت او المرأة من اول الملابس حتي الاكسسوارات و هدفنا اننا نقدم تصميمات مختلفة و خامات جديدة تساعد البنت انها تكون مميزة في ستايل لبسها .
See all Careers and Jobs at Zaytona