- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- High School (or equivalent) at least
About the Internship
- Prepare members profile & handbook.
- Prepares monthly report of the work progress in committees they are assigned to.
- Responsible for developing recruitment advertising plan.
- Responsible for recruitment process and finding new recruitment channels.
- Designing effective on-boarding system.
- Creating an effective and creative discipline system.
- Developing policy and code of conduct.
- Developing the communication system between all members.
- Responsible for finding new ideas in order to develop the benefits list.
- Responsible for creating and updating members database .
- Helping the HR head in holding the records of all departments.
- Attend the meetings of the committee they are assigned to, for recording the minutes of these meetings .
- Designing and implementing engagement plan .
- Preparing team-building program in coordination with (HRM) members and implementing it within their committees .
- Setting reward system.
- Establishing strong performance evaluation system.
- Tracking members’ performance and document their heads’ reviews .
- Working on maintaining good relation and spirit between members .
- Maintaining Learne academy values & rules and spreading them between the members .
- Solving problems among members .
- Conducting training needs analysis (TNA).
- Creating and implementing training plan.
- Providing trainers and instructors in coordination with PR members
- Responsible on outings and social activities for members .
- Developing the characteristics of Learne academy culture .
- Researching for new ideas to develop work systems .
- Provide suggestions to the head of the departments aiming to improve over-all work.
The intern will learn:
- Planning & organizing skills
- Managerial skills
- Practicing HR functions
- Certificate after 3 months
- Career Development Program
- Leadership Program
- Attending all the courses and workshops we deliver for free.
Application Deadline: 22th of July
Internship Start date: Immediately
Duration: 3 Months
Less than 1 year
High School (or equivalent) at least
About this Company
Learne Academy Is an initiative by a group of youth aims to rise with the youth knowledge and skills to meet the market need. To give our youth a clear vision about their future so they can be more qualified calibers for different industries and markets. We are planning and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Learne Academy