- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- High School (or equivalent) at least
About the Internship
- Providing halls and speakers for events.
- Providing media coverage for all events in TV & Radio and publicity in Newspapers, Magazines and social networks.
- Handling any cooperation between Learne Academy and any other Organization.
- Developing and updating our social networks.
- Keeping database to facilitate the communication between us and other parties (Companies, Professors, Key speakers trainers and VIPs).
- Finishing any needed approvals.
The intern will learn:
- PR fundamentals
- Negotiation techniques
- Business writing
- Business etiquette
- Certificate after 3 months
- Career Development Program
- Leadership Program
- Attending all the courses and workshops we deliver for free.
Application Deadline: 22th of July
Internship Start date: Immediately
Duration: 3 Months
Less than 1 year
High School (or equivalent) at least
About this Company
Learne Academy Is an initiative by a group of youth aims to rise with the youth knowledge and skills to meet the market need. To give our youth a clear vision about their future so they can be more qualified calibers for different industries and markets. We are planning and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Learne Academy