- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
5,500 to 7,000 USD per month, Only during internship portion of the program
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Internship
We are looking for top IT software professionals who would like to do a paid internship (under F1 student visa) in a U.S. IT company (such as Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook, Apple or hundreds of other companies), as part of our MS in Computer Science degree program (in accredited U.S. University). http://ComPro.mum.edu
- Emphasis on Software Development & Web Application with OOP
- New Data Science track
- Extensive financial aid available.
- Spend 2 semesters (8-9 months) on campus (5 hours drive SW of Chicago).
- Pay only $3000 - $7500 for 8 months on-campus courses. (Depending on level of qualification). Should also have $2200 for personal expenses.
- Then, do paid internship training for up to 24 months in U.S. company.
- Typical annual internship salaries currently $75,000-$80,000.
- Get loan for balance of costs only after securing IT practical training internship.
- Entries: November, February, April, and August for non-US citizens.
- Students from 50+ countries currently enrolled.
- Study one course per month (block system of education).
- Safe, harmonious, sustainable campus.
- Organic dining; single dormitory room; sports & recreation.
- Men and women housed in separate buildings.
- Experienced, caring faculty.
- All students learn a systematic, scientific technique for reducing stress, and increasing creativity and problem-solving abilities.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission in USA.
- 2300+ graduates from 85+ countries since 1996.
- No English language test needed.
This internship occurs 4 time a year
Duration: Up to 24 months
Less than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Education
IT software professionals:
- Education: 3-4 year BS degree in computer science or related field
- Experience: At least 6 months programming is required, using Java, C++, or C# (Top students with excellent grades, English, etc., may apply without IT experience.)
- English: Intermediate to advanced (We offer additional ESL classes if needed.) No English test required.
- Minimum GPA: 2.7 out of 4.0
- GRE (optional) recommended. Helpful for getting visa and higher initial qualification level.
- IELTS is not used. TOEFL is not required because we do telephone interview with applicants to assess English abilities.
About this Company
In 1973, Maharishi University of Management, then called Maharishi International University (MIU), began offering its first classes in Santa Barbara, California. Before long, MIU had too many students for its small rented facilities, so in 1974 moved to Fairfield, Iowa to the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Maharishi University of Management