- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
The mumm Business Development function is a very unique and challenging
department as it requires multi skilled individual to do the job right.
Below are some of the different tasks this role need to execute with excellence:
Grows Network of home based cooks going through recruitment processes
- Schedule hygiene visits and tasting sessions
- Manage and analyze the performance of the cooks (mumm food partners).
- Monitor and report on cooks hygiene.
- Help both mumm and Home based cooks build their business and grow their profits.
- Be the liaison between mumm company and the cook.
- Recommend recipes and enhance cook’s culinary abilities.
- Engage with customers for big catering events.
The intern will learn:
- We give you the opportunity to learn to your fullest potential, explore your
boundaries, try crazy ideas and learn from them and our experienced team.
Work in a fun and passionate team. Help Egypt be a more competitive nation
by giving access to the home-based productive individuals to have jobs and
grow the shared economy mentality.
Duration: 1 year - we offer flexibility in the number of days during studies.
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Required Skills and Experience:
- Solid demonstration of leadership, direction setting, and influencing others in Volunteer, Extra-curricular Activities or competitive sport.
- A desire to win, with a strong entrepreneurial flair to change the status quo
- Excellent communication skills, which enable you to express ideas in a way that creates commitment
- experience in sales is strongly favoured
About this Company
We are a group of young Egyptians passionate about food and believe that the best source of nutrition comes from homes we trust. We want to bring value meals to every Egyptian without having to pay the high prices by restaurants and we want to give the opportunity for Egyptian...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mumm