- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Copy editors check over writers' final drafts to ensure they're free of errors.
- They also make sure the writing is easy to read and fits the publication's editorial style
- Copy editors begin the editing process by fixing any grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors.
- They also double check that names, places and organizations are spelled properly and that facts, dates and statistics are accurate.
- Copy editors also write headlines and subheads for articles and, depending on the publication, create page layouts that consist of the placement of articles, photographs and advertisements.
The intern will learn:
- Working in publications under pressure
- Great chance to join our new team
Application Deadline: September
Internship Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 3 months
About this Company
Freesia is named after a delicate and colorful flower, which symbolizes innocence and thoughtfulness. With its unprecedented, masterly-written, feminine- related contents,
See all Careers and Jobs at Freesia
Freesia targets trendy women aging from 16 to 65 years old through its various sections:...