- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
If your career Web Design and Web Developer, Rwabett is giving you the chance to apply for an 8 week (free) internship program at our branch in which you will learn many useful skills!
- Developing features and enhancements to websites.
- Working with an interdisciplinary team to discuss the design of new or existing websites.
- Planning and maintaining the structure of content.
- Designing and making changes to website layout.
- Back-end programming and database work to provide advanced features.
- Resolving data inconsistency and other issues.
- Simple graphic design work.
The intern will learn:
- Hands-on, real-life experience.
- Developing, maintaining and supporting websites for our company and our clients.
- Bootstrap, PHP Backend/Frontend, Laravel framework, Web APPs.
Application Deadline: 15 July
Internship Start date: 15 July
Duration: 2 Months
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least