- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Internship
- As the social media , you will have the opportunity to plan, develop and maintain current and new social media communication efforts, as well as make recommendations regarding the use of current and future social media channels.
- Take the customers brand and develop it online while respecting the customers identity.
- Research and create content in line with the brands voice and business, as well as its social media strategy.
- Coordinate social media content development, campaigns with other communications. Identify new opportunities to continually improve the social media.
Application Deadline: Open Time
Internship Start date: Open Time
Duration: 6 Month
About this Company
Media Gate Studios For Art Production and Creative Media Solutions, Media Gate Studios premium TV Content of superior quality including revenue share programs, game shows, talk shows, commercials and drama.
See all Careers and Jobs at Media Gate
Media Gate owns a large studios on the 6th of October City.