- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
1,500 to 2,500 EGP per month
About the Internship
Are you passionate about being part of history making?
- Keep hearing about the silicon valley products and startups! Apply now for an internship vacancy to manage a project based on silicon valley - remotely.
- TMentors is offering the opportunity to join us on a summer internship. Interns at TMentors work in collaboration with multiple teams, whose members who are eager to share knowledge as you contribute to these team
- Participating in project scoping and strategic planning
- Meeting with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operational requirements and systems goals
- Learning new technologies and “best practice” business process trends as necessary to meet client needs and identify current business application issues
- Reviewing and preparing client infrastructure & process documentation (Microsoft Visio, Excel)
- Communicating project and recommendation details – verbally or through written documentation – to management, peers, and other project stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood and can be accurately portrayed to the client; and,
- Preparing and delivering reports, recommendations, or alternatives for improving processes in operating systems across the client’s organization
- Business integration planning and execution
- Information systems requirements design, selection, and implementation & optimization management
- Project and program management
The intern will learn:
Application Deadline: 8th Of July 2018
Internship Start date: 10th Of July 2018
Duration: 3 Months
About this Company
A leading company in software development, based in (Cairo, Egypt), and with branches at (California, USA); Since 2010 we built different scales of projects from Mobile apps, Web Apps to Robotics.
See all Careers and Jobs at TMentors
Our clients span everything from large global corporates to...