- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Internship
- Candidates will be responsible to Handle & prepare outgoing travel packages for clients using different online and offline suppliers. In addition for incoming request to Egypt.
The intern will learn:
- Gain professional work experience
- Learn about the industry from all levels
- How to handle travel packages quotes and prepare packages for travelers.
- How to handle different travel packages components. How to price them.
- Introduction & learning about leader GDS and different industry .suppliers and systems. in addition how to communicate and Dealing with them.
- Participating in customer service and sales session in how to handle customer from different countries outside Egypt.
- Business communications.
- Basic phone sales skills.
- Potential opportunity, upon graduation, for full-time employment .
Application Deadline: 15/7/2018
Internship Start date: 20/7/2018
Duration: 2 Months, and Can be extended for top performers candidates for extra time.
About this Company
Go Ejaza company based in Cairo since 2012.
See all Careers and Jobs at GoEjaza
Serving Customers allover Middle East region via our online platform.
We are providing Innovative new web solution for the Arabic travelers through our web application GoEjaza.com for planning & sharing trips.