- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
1,400 to 1,500 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Internship
- Follow the product industrialization as instruction received from R&D head
- Making new semi-components/ Making the required tires/ Send tires to testing/ Follow testing activities/ Prepare the relevant reports
The intern will learn:
- Exposure to the tire manufacturing process & the R&D role.
- Develop strong communication, teamwork, and problem solving skills.
- An inside view of the work environment.
- An actual on-the-job training that will help secure a better career opportunities.
Application Deadline: End of July 2018
Internship Start-Date: July 2018
- Internship monthly Bonus
- Restaurant Meals
- Transportation provided to the factory
- Certificate by the end of the program
- Social Insurance
3 months contract (Renewable Based On Performance and Business Needs to a maximum of 1 year and 6 months).
Less than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Pirelli & C.: Italian industrial enterprise active in more than 160 countries. The Pirelli Group is the fifth largest tyre manufacturer in the world, in terms of turnover, with 20 factories in four continents, and is a leader in the high end and high technology segments of tyre market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pirelli