- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Designing the outline for the content of mathematics videos based on learning objectives and target age-groups
- Video planning and preparation, including pedagogical sequence, inter-activities and engaging tools
- Explaining mathematics topics, through both written and verbal videos in order to offer a rich experience to the learners
- Developing mathematics videos that are complete, accurate, and meet Nagwa’s requirements for quality, style, and functionality
- Learning and applying several instructional strategies and theories to create content
- Researching and analyzing the latest educational trends
Internship Start date: 31/7/2018
Duration: 1 month
Compensation: Paid internship
Other Benefits: Transportation will be provided from / to the nearest meeting points according to your location
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 300 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...