Skills And Tools:
- Protect the brand image and increase the brand loyalty with our customers.
- Review user content and escalate or flag as necessary.
- Take the lead on the comments being made on the website and social network platforms as they come in and produce material for the website comments as required.
- Being aware of the latest trends within the public domain.
- Full responsibility for your accounts and how information is handled and gathered.
- Keeping on top of latest trends within the public domain.
- Understanding and promoting our brands to our customers ensuring our standards are consistently met, with a good understanding of our competitors.
- Taking part in daily/weekly meetings to ensure all departments have the latest communications.
- Develop new accounts.
The intern will learn:
- Gain professional work experience
- Work in a positive, well-balanced environment.
- Learn about the industry from all levels
- Potential opportunity, upon graduation, for full-time employment with a successful, fast-growing company!
Application Deadline: 27/06/2018
Internship Start date: 1/07/2018
Duration: 2 months
- Good in writing content in Arabic
- You must have excellent working knowledge of Facebook, Instgram, Twitter, YouTube and other social media.
- A good awareness of social media and all aspects of the digital age.
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills both orally and written as a lot of work is done via email or online.
- Being able to make a good judgement on individual cases and escalating more serious concerns to members of the senior management team.
- Must have a laptop
- Social Media Specialist - CAIR...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo6 days ago
- Social Media SpecialistConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza6 days ago
- Senior Social Media SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Social Media SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Quality Assurance Specialist (...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago