- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Work with the Marketing team to refine, update and refresh the brand, bringing it to life across all our assets and through all communications.
- Be a guardian for the brand; across our site, content, social media and our wider communications to make sure we’re consistent in everything we do.
- You’ll own the comms calendar, making sure we’re all singing from the same sheet
- Develop our content marketing and social media strategy and execute against the overall marketing and brand plan
- Assist in growing our social media channels and building our community.
- Closely partner with our design and marketing teams to work on the strategic planning, media research, budgeting, creative strategy, creative development, media planning, production, modern corporate image, branding, social responsibility, event marketing, sales promotions, direct marketing, and public relations.
The intern will learn:
- You will find work that is innovative and challenging.
- You will in a fast-paced start-up environment with a lot of responsibility and self-management
- You will be part of something big and see the results of your work on the ground
- You will experience the birth of a product that solves a real problem
- You will be an important part of a fast-growing ambitious brand
- You will Share the thrills and spills of a start-up life – sharing, recognizing and rewarding success as we create it.
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in the business' growth, operations, marketing, social media and all manner of exciting things.
- You will Work directly alongside the founders and management team.
- You will enhance existing skills and develop new talents
- You will put into practice everything you’ve just spent the last several years studying.
- Will have a relaxed and fun office environment in 5th settlement, new Cairo.
- Shuttle buses available from many pickup locations within greater Cairo
- A potential to turn into full-time role waiting at the end of the internship program for top performing interns.
Application Deadline: 8/7/2018
Internship Start date: 15/7/2018
Duration: 2 month
About this Company
We have made it our top priority at YallaSa7el to make the vacation rental within Egypt a simple, stress-free experience for both guests and landlords. The vacation rental market was fundamentally broken, so we brought it online to make it delightful for both guests and...
See all Careers and Jobs at YallaSa7el