- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Assist in the recruitment and staffing process.
- assist in organizing, coordinating and applying our HR policies and procedures.
- Updating our internal databases with new employee information like contact details, personal information and employment forms.
- Ensure the completeness of documents and files in accordance of Company policy and Egyptian labor law.
- Support the HR teammates in our HR department’s daily activities.
- Maintaining files and personnel records.
- Support in gathering payroll information, tracking attendance and address employee queries.
- Perform any HR administrative duties as assigned.
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed.
Application Deadline: 5th of July
Internship Start date: July 2018
Duration: Three months (From July to September)
* It would be a real kick start for your career in HR field
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Insurance
About this Company
GlobeMed is the largest healthcare benefits management company in the Middle East; Being one of the first organizations to introduce the Third Party Administrator, GlobeMed Group has been established in 1991.
See all Careers and Jobs at GlobeMed Egypt
Over the last 26 years; GlobeMed has redefined the standards...